- Are You Surviving or Living? October 23, 2013Photo Credit Every man dies – Not every man really lives~ William Ross Each of us was given at birth, a birth certificate which indicates our name, birth parents, place of birth, birth date, etc. This piece of paper signifies … Continue reading →ladyhoodjourney
- Four Theories of Marital Functioning September 25, 2013Photo Credit You’ve gotten married… Now what?!?! Many of us work so hard to obtain marriage that many of us do not have the slightest clue of what it takes to maintain marriage. With the divorce rate now reaching 60% … Continue reading →ladyhoodjourney
- Healthy Relationship Quiz September 23, 2013Photo Credit Relationships are things that we all desire at some point in our lives. Yet, relationships are also amongst one of the most difficult experiences that we will ever encounter. Because relationships are highly sought after, yet difficult dynamics … Continue reading →ladyhoodjourney
- Is the Inside Done Yet? September 17, 2013Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a … Continue reading →ladyhoodjourney
- Trayvon Martin – Justice Denied July 13, 2013Photo Credit Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. ~ Psalms 116:15 There are no words that can truly express how I feel about the travesty of what has become of Trayvon Martin’s legacy. For … Continue reading →ladyhoodjourney
- Big Things Come In Small Packages July 8, 2013Photo Credit I was recently reminded that big things come in small packages and… well… the saying that less is more has never been more true. You see, while going outside on a lunch break while working a new job, … Continue reading →ladyhoodjourney
- Woes of a Dumb Red June 24, 2013Photo Credit “All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.” Proverbs 14:23 NIV Well… it’s that time of year again! I’m looking for something new! I have this pattern of just wanting to have something … Continue reading →ladyhoodjourney
- A WARNING TICKET June 18, 2013Photo Credit Sometimes we are met with the most random of experiences. We wonder what messages, however minute they may be… may be found in our everyday life experiences. Below is one of those messages… Stay tuned to find out … Continue reading →ladyhoodjourney
- When a Person tells You Who they are Believe Them May 19, 2013Photo Credit I recently met someone… I know what you might be thinking… It’s no one bad, but just someone who reminded me about the saying “when a person tells you who they are believe them.” Though I knew this … Continue reading →ladyhoodjourney
- What are you telling yourself? May 4, 2013Photo Credit A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. ~ Proverbs 17:22 There’s no secret that we all talk to ourselves, but the question is what are we saying? The messages that you … Continue reading →ladyhoodjourney
- Are You Surviving or Living? October 23, 2013
Sacred Journey to Ladyhood Pages
Journey to Sacred Ladyhood
Dates Along the Sacred Journey to Ladyhood
April 2014 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Recent Posts along the Sacred Journey to Ladyhood
Most Popular along the Sacred Journey to Ladyhood
What are people saying about the Sacred Journey to Ladyhood?
- ladyhoodjourney on Constructive Crticism or Prideful Arrogance?
- Anonymous on Constructive Crticism or Prideful Arrogance?
- ladyhoodjourney on Are You Surviving or Living?
- Fatima on Are You Surviving or Living?
- Healthy Relationship Quiz | Sacred Journey to Ladyhood: A Woman's Guide through Her Write of Passage on Are You in an Unhealthy Relationship?
- ladyhoodjourney on Is the Inside Done Yet?
- Tonya on Is the Inside Done Yet?
- ladyhoodjourney on Is A Lack of Gratitude Preventing Your Progress?
- E.W. Brooks on Is A Lack of Gratitude Preventing Your Progress?
- ladyhoodjourney on My Strength IS NOT for HURTING ~ A REAL MAN
Topics of Discussion along the Sacred Journey to Ladyhood
Tags along the Sacred Journey to Ladyhoodaggression assertiveness away from God body image brown paper bag change Communication degree equality facebook fairness Gift goals God gratitude happiness high heels independent woman intuition it only takes one jealousy know better do better like likeability marriage meaningful life meaningless life narcissistic nature objectives pain passing judgement passive-aggression passiveness plan sabotaging women self absorbed self confidence self help skin complexion suicide tweets twitter weight women